Stack Influence is an influencer marketing platform on a mission to connect brands with everyday people. We are a venture-backed startup featured in publications like WIRED, Business Insider, WWD and Quartz, our platform is home to one of the largest micro-influencer communities in the United States.
We're hiring for our first Data Analyst to build on our data-driven approach. This is a high leverage position. From discovery analyses to AB testing, you will be responsible for all things data in our company. You will directly partner with our 3 co-founders to improve our product and grow our marketplace business. This is a remote, full-time contractor position. Non-US citizens are encouraged to apply.
Our Data Stack:
Spreadsheets, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Metabase, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Instagram, Sendgrid, Woodpecker, Performance Marketing (Google, Facebook ads), Jungle Scout, Lucky Orange, Hubspot
- 2+ years of technical skills related to data and analytics
- A previous role in analytics, growth, product management or operations departments of a software or software-enabled company
- Highly skilled at relational databases and writing complex SQL queries
- Highly skilled at Excel
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations, and drive actions
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities, written and verbal
Nice to have:
- Experience with BI Tools (Tableau,Looker,Power BI, Metabase,etc)
- Experience with Paid advertising (such as Google, Bing, Facebook, etc)
- Experience with conversion rate optimization (CRO) using A/B/Multivariate tools (such as Lucky Orange, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Hotjar, etc)
- Experience with CRMs (such as Hubspot, SalesForce, Zoho, etc)
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Measure, analyze and develop a deep understanding of our product, data and customer lifecycle including acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Collaborate with our product, sales, marketing and operations teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Query and update data, build dashboards, and keep a watchful eye on the overall health of our marketplace
- Develop interesting insights about our marketplace and industry to drive data-driven content marketing
- Combine and leverage internal and external data from multiple sources, including web, application, email, and down-funnel
- Develop and own strategies to coordinate, execute, and analyze A/B and multivariate tests to improve operations and marketing conversion rates
- Initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Translate and communicate results to stakeholders, adjusting the level of technical detail as needed